Monday, October 22, 2018

Fall Fun

Today is the last Puppy Picture Monday for Marmalade's puppies before they go home to their FURever families. The sun came out and made today extra fun for the puppies to play in the fall weather.

Look what I found!!

Whoa! You found a cool one!

I want to chase the leaves too

I just need a quick hug first 

Now let's go!

You check that way and I'll look this way

I saw one move!

Playing outside is the best!

Let's go explore some more together

I can run really fast now!

sniffffff - ahh the crisp fall air smells good too

I CAUGHT A LEAF! 

We are getting so brave

We made it all the way to the bottom of the hill

Champion fall explorers!

I had a really fun time playing with you

Let's do that again tomorrow!

Now that's what I call Fall Fun! 

We hope you had a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!