Sunday, May 1, 2022

A Cut Above The Rest Y Acres Studio

 I really want to finish the Ohio Star quilt I am working on
HOWEVER
Christmas is calling....
Y Acres Studio received several "All the Whos in Whoville" 
Christmas quilt orders

Time to get busy!!!!!
There are 34 bolts of fabric to cut for this quilt
and one finger.
Word to the wise.... NEVER look at your adorable grandson while using a rotary cutter.  NEVER! My daughter was not a big fan of me asking her to find the rest of my missing finger. Yep. Cut the entire side of my finger right off. Now I have this staring at me....
I can do it.
I can do it.
Just pick it up and start cutting.
I will just make sure the rest of my digits are safely out of the way.
And never look away again!
Happy Sunday
From A Cut Above The Rest Y Acres Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!