Thursday, May 19, 2022

Thursday Awards

 Zucchini's F1B Labradoodles are making nice progress at the Yesteryear Acres Puppy Training Camp. Here are our four available puppies:
"I Will Do Anything For A Ball" Award 
goes to Mr. Nautical Collar Boy
This puppy loves to play fetch
He is looking for a best friend throwing buddy!
Next Up.....
Mr. Black Pawprints Collar
He is the recipient of the "Best Walking on a Leash" award
Wherever you go.....I go!
And 
Our last available boy is ......
Mr. Gummy Bear Boy
The proud winner of "The I'd Rather Not" Award
What he lacks in leash walking skills
he makes up for with love!!!!
and last but not least
Ms. Pink Argyle Collar is our only available girl
Her award is the "I am ready to go back inside now"
I am ready for my cuddles now
Stay tuned for more award winning moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!