Monday, May 30, 2022

I Can Too!

 Zucchini's Labradoodle Puppies have all found new homes
except
For Mr. Nautical Collar Boy
He says - I can do all the things!
Let me show you what I can do!
I love to go for walks
and give kisses too
I am so good on a leash
I will go wherever you go
because I am a faithful doggie too
I am very good at "sit"
Sharing love is what I do best
Let's show them what else I can do
Did someone say slippers?
I can fetch your slippers too!
Here you go!
At your service
Let's show them what else I can do!
I am very good at cuddle time
I am a snuggle puppy too!
Would you like to watch a movie?
I'll bring the popcorn!
Let's show them what else I can do!
I can work in the Y Acres Studio!!!!!
I am a very good helper puppy too!
Can I help you select some beautiful fabrics?
Oh I agree. The yellow is fantastic!
I am ready to be your faithful companion
Memorial Day cookouts are my specialty
Please email us at Doodles@yesteryearacres.com
I will be waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!