Wednesday, December 14, 2022

The Growing Tails of Ruby Lou: A Good Day for Pawliday Fetch

 As Yesteryear Acres becomes more and more decorated for the Pawliday Season, the Doodle Doggies are getting more boundaries in the house. And as we know, a tired puppy is a happy puppy! Ruby Lou said she would be simply too tired to knock over the little Christmas tree on the steps (for the millionth time) if she could have some extra playtime outside. I very much agreed with her logic and outside with her favorite ball and bestest buddies we went!
Hey Ernie! Wanna play Fetch!?
I could use a test run or two of my reindeer doodle dashing skills! 
Is everyone ready?
We are ready!!!
Oh my gosh she is going to throw ittttt
DASH AWAY!!!!
With a kiss for good luck!
Who is going to be the fastest reindoodle!?
With a big leap from Agnes...
The ball still goes to......
RUBY LOU!!!
Pawliday Fetch is my Favorite!!
Mine too my sweet doggies!
It is always a good day for some Pawliday Fetch!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!