Wednesday, December 28, 2022

The Growing Tales of Ruby Lou: Holiday Baking

 There is a slight chance that the merriment of holiday baking might have been revered a bit too much. I am not saying we consumed all of the 25 days of baking ... but let's just say there is not much left!!!  Looks like it is time to hit the pavement!!!!
Ruby Lou says, I am ready to assist you on your daily outdoor walks!
Thank you Ruby!  I need to get my steps in!!!!
Outdoor walks are my specialty
Carnation collar girl says WAIT for me!!!!
I am Ruby's best friend and want to help!
We would never forget you Carnation collar girl!
You make walking even better!
Thanks for the company!
Good thing Christmas calories don't count!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!