Wednesday, December 21, 2022

The Growing Tails of Ruby Lou: My First Christmas Cookie

I am so excited to be celebrating Ruby Lou's First Christmas! I have been introducing her to all our family traditions. Today Ruby Lou helped me with her first Christmas cookies. 
It is time to make sugar cut out cookies!
Our cookie dough is PAWfect Ruby!
Do you think you could help me clean the dasher?
"Oh Can I!?!"
"Maybe just a lick will do the trick"
"And a little bit more"
"WOW I am an amazing baker!"
Shall we make some gingerbread people?
"Yes! They sure look delicious!"
"How about we turn them into Gingerbread Doodles!?"
"Ta-da! My cookie is done!"
"It sure is PAWfect indeed!"
"I love my first Christmas Cookie!"
"Can't wait for next year!"
Me Either Ruby Lou!!!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!