Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day!

A Big Happy Father's Day to my Dad, Mr. Yesteryear Acres! Not only is he the best Dad to our furry family members, but he is the best Human Dad too! Growing up I have always known he would be there for me no matter what. From the furry creatures I would bring home (an orphaned family of skunks is probably not something everyone would be thrilled about their daughter bringing home..) to going with me to college visits, to helping me move, remodel a house, move again, plumbing surprises, fallen trees,  late night phone calls, and everything in between. You are the best Dad in the whole world and I am the luckiest human alive to be your Daughter. Thank you for loving me, supporting me, and helping me always. I love being so close to you and working and learning along side you each and every day. You are my favorite gardener, ice cream buddy, and DIY partner. Happy Father's Day Dad! Thank you for being YOU! I love you so much!!
Thank you for helping me with all my creature friends

For teaching me how to fish
For coming up with new vegetarian grilling foods like our Eggplant 'hotdogs'
For campfire nights surrounded by family
Mr. Fix It projects
And all your passions in life!
You are an amazing human! 
Happy Father's Day!
Always,
Amelia


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!