Sunday, June 27, 2021

Y Acres Studio Sunday - A Cut Above the Rest

 This week in the Y Acres Studio Amelia has been busy working on the final touches of a Summer Vintage King Size Quilt.  It is so pretty!  Can't wait to share the finished beauty next week!!!!  I have been working on YA custom quilted bag orders that are due mid-July. I think I spent 3 solid days cutting fabrics this week!
My cut pile keeps growing!
I keep wondering who made this pattern with SO many pieces to cut?!
Oh yeah..... I did
After days of cutting, time to put the pieces together
A few of the panel layouts
I love working with color
This one is my favorite one
I am going to pair this dark colorway with
this bright colorway
Can't forget the pockets!
All the pieces needed for one bag
Let the quilting begin
Assembly time!  I should have several bags completed by next weekend!
Happy YA Studio Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!