Thursday, June 24, 2021

Nature Always Finds A Way

 We often have families who have their hearts set on a certain gender or color or coat type for their puppy. While I do my very best to accommodate all requests, in the end, Mother Nature always has the last word.  One time we had a litter of 13 puppies.....every single puppy was a boy. Another time we had a black mommy dog (and black is the dominant color in dogs) give birth to 10 cream puppies. What happens in nature - happens in nature. I thought of this today when I saw this beautiful flower outside our back door.
I didn't plant this flower, or water it, or give it nutrient soil or care for it. 
In fact the flower is in a high traffic area and has probably been trampled by little puppy feet countless times!
And here is where it grew.  Right between the cracks of our bricks.
Mother Nature never ceases to amaze me
Thank you for this gift




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!