Tuesday, December 21, 2021

I'm Dreaming of a Cookie Christmas

 I am a bona fide cookie lover.  I love cookies so much. I look forward to the holiday season because I know....cookies are coming!!!!
Thank goodness it is finally time for our yearly cookie decorating fun!!!!
Every hat needs
matching mittens!!
Just in time for the perfect snow
I would totally wear this sweater!
The best part about decorating cookies is all the fun we have
The worst part is they are too beautiful to eat!
Who wants to be the one to eat this melted snowman?
Or a beautiful mitten?
We will have to start somewhere
Well we can't eat the Y Acres Snowglobe
And who would destroy an entire matching set?!!!
Noooooo we can't eat Santa!!!
Dear Polar Bear:  
You are indeed so lovely, however, I fear your days are numbered. 
We are coming to eat you!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!