Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Administrative Assistant Doodle

 Did you know that today is Administrative PAWfessional Day?  Today we honor all the Administrative Professionals that help us get our daily workload accomplished. Ms. Pink Argyle Girl is a PAWfect administrative helper here at Yesteryear Acres.
Let's get these pictures organized
I never realized my brother was so skilled in the kitchen!

I must have him cook for me sometime!!!!
Back to writing the blog for today
Of course I will need to add a few adorable pictures
PAWFECT
I am nailing the Administrative Doodle look!
I also take excellent notes
Shall I write today's shopping list?
This should do it!!!!
Administrative work is never done
Unless of course you are a Doodle!!!!
Ms. Pink Argyle is available 
Inquire at the Yesteryear Acres Human Resource Department

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!