There was a point, a really long point actually, where I thought my nights would never look like this
Tails wagging, tiny feet, and everyone eagerly ready for a bedtime story
Even through the CHAOS that is getting two toddler GREMLINS to sleep -Is there a switch to the hysterical laughing running around not putting on pajamas that I can find? I want to both turn it off and dial it allll the way up
I am so so so incredibly grateful, lucky, and so proud of myself that this is my life
I never gave up. I never let my body give up. And now we have Silly Lullaby with Lulu
Licking Thatcher's head for a goodnight grooming of giggles
And I am so THANKFUL for nights like this <3
A rocking chair and heart full of love
Always,
Amelia






No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!