Friday, February 22, 2019

Flashback Friday - An Ernie McDoodle Tail

I can't believe that Ernie McDoodle will be six months in just a few weeks! He is the sweetest most loyal goofy doodle ever! Today Ernie weighed 60.5lbs! Sometimes I have to go back through my photos to remember that my big sweet double doodle boy used to look like this! 
Can anyone believe he used to be this tiny!?! 

Something Ernie McDoodle has not grown out of is this 'look'...

Or how much he loves to snuggle!

Maverick and Ernie on November 6th vs Today

I am so glad I have been documenting the Growing Tails of Ernie McDoodle! Otherwise with one blink, I think I would have missed him growing up!


Let the adventures continue!


Always,

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!