Sunday, February 17, 2019

A Cover, Bag and Quiche!

The cold miserable ice rain today left us time to do indoor projects.
The Doggies were happy to do a little snoozing.
Nap Time!
Snuggling is always better with pillows
And while they snoozed.... 
Time for a little Studio YA work 
Mr. Yesteryear Acres designed this shirt
I decided my sewing machine cover was much too plain
No one wants a boring grey cover! 
Time to add a little flair 
Mr. Yesteryear Acres helped with the thread art
I love her!
 That's MUCH better! 
Next up - working on sewing skills 
My very first bag! 
Admittedly there are MANY mistakes, but I figured out how to make box corners, straps and put in a lining. 
My next bag will be even better!
In between the sewing, I had time to make Mr. Yesteryear Acres a Mushroom Onion Quiche for dinner. 
Maybe ice storms aren't so bad after all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!