Tuesday, October 26, 2021

The Growing Tails of Agnes the Poodle: I'm a Big Girl Now!

Agnes has been growing like a wildflower!!! She is a little over 6 months old now and is the bounciest happiest dog. She has been so good about letting me brush her long beautiful hair, but I have to say, the more bouncy she is, the more tangles I have to brush out! Her brushings have been getting longer and longer with her mats growing bigger and bigger. So the other day I finally gave in and said goodbye to all of Agnes' beautiful soft puppy locks, and gave her a big girl haircut! 
One last romp in the sunshine
I love watching her hair swoosh to the back, it makes her feel like she is the fastest dog in the world!
My sweet parti poodle puppy!
Agnes... Are you ready to be a big girl?
"Well of course Mom! I've been a big girl this whole time!"
Especially when I jump into the big human bed for cuddles
Or nap in the big chair
Or take trips to the vet for my booster shots
I am the bestest big girl around!
And now my new do matches!
Now I am even faster!!!! Can't catch me now Ernie!
OH Agnes!! You are simply the cutest little BIG girl I ever did see!
I love your bouncy self!!

Always,

Amelia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!