Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Agnes' New Coat

 Agnes' new coat arrived just in time for Valentine's Day!!! She looked so cute for the PAWliday yesterday. Agnes says, "and even better I was warm too!" I picked out an adorable Minnie Mouse puffer jacket from Chewy that is just too cute! Agnes loves Disney almost as much as I do!!! And although we would like to sit cuddled up on the couch under our quilts watching 'Encanto' for the hundredth million time, we had to go outside and get some fresh air! So on went Agnes' new coat. I am very happy to report that she LOVES it!!!
"Mom! Look how fast I can run with my new coat!"
"Are you watching!?"
"I am so fast!"
"I can almost fly!"
"I bet you can't even see me run I am so fast"
Watch-out!!! Here comes Agnes and her super coat!
"Guys did you see me? Did you see how fast and far I went!?"
Agnes, do you know that you are so cute!?
"I actually did, but thanks Mom!"
"I am really cute when I pose like this!"
"Or when I flop the hood on with my Minnie Ears like this!"
Yes my sweet Agnes! You are adorable no matter what you do!!!
Happy winter walks to everyone!
Don't forget your coats!
Always,
Amelia







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!