Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Happy Birthday Pandora!!

Today is my sweet Devon Rex Pandora's Birthday!!! She is ONE today!! Pandora has brought so much light and love into my life, I simply could not picture my furry family without her! There are many things that she does that reminds me of my late tiny poodle Penny. It feels wonderful to have her spirit in my house again. This morning I woke up extra early to make sure we can squeeze in a lot of Pandora's favorite things before work!
First things first, Morning time cuddles!!
Pandora always pats my cheek in the morning so I can raise up the blankets for her to crawl alllll the way in bed. 
After cuddles, it was time for some Mouse-y fetch!
Mr. Mouse-y is Pandora's favorite toy
He is the best at hide and seek
After playtime it was Pandora's all time favorite morning activity... "Is that the sink I hear?"
Yes!! Time to brush our teeth!
I don't think I even know how to brush my teeth without a kitty on my shoulders!
And for her big surprise....
A Birthday Morning PAWty!
She invited her best buddy Merlin to celebrate too!
Life is better with you in it! 
Happy Birthday Pandora!!!
I love you so much my little Peep Peep!!!
I can't wait to continue celebrating YOU!!!

Always,

Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!