Tuesday, February 8, 2022

If Bindi Says So...

 It has been an icy, snowy, chilly week here at Yesteryear Acres. Luckily we received an email from one of our doodle doggies from her furever home that showed us exactly what we needed to do. With sweet Bindi Sue being a very excellent therapy dog, it is important that we all listen to her.
Bindi says....
"First put on your favorite Hallmark movie- If you don't have thumbs whisper woof at your human until they turn on the TV"
"Then grab a beloved toy- I particularly love my pink bunny rabbit- and look longingly at your human"
"And Finally: With their attention fully on you lead your human back to bed!
PAWFECT! I have done my very best therapy work and have saved you all from the icy weather!"
Well if Bindi says so.... I guess we all better go back to bed!
Happy Tuesday!
Always,
Amelia







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!