Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Aerodynamic Agnes!

 Little Miss Agnes is the best little poodle. She follows me everywhere and her nickname is accurately "BOING BOING" as she bounces from place to place. In all her hopping, helping, and playing, Miss Agnes as acquired some thing-a-mabobs in her hair as well as some uncombable mats that just needed to go. So with a big sigh I pulled out my grooming equipment and gave Agnes a for real shave down. SPOILER- No hair was saved in this grooming session. Usually I do my best to keep as much fluff as possible, but Agnes made it clear, she wanted to be as aerodynamic as possible! 
Agnes Before: Full Fluff- "Let's do this Mom!"
Agnes After: Happily tangle free
She was DEFINITELY feeling herself
She knew she was cute and wouldn't stop posing!
Now Agnes can BOING BOING everywhere she goes!
The weather was PAWfect for a sunny stroll with her new do
"Watch how fast I am now Mom!"
"RUUUUUUUUN"
"I'm so fast you almost can't get me on camera!"
Introducing Agnes the Aerodynamic Poodle!
 You are so cute no matter what you do!
ps- don't worry your new pink winter coat is on the way ;)!

Always,

Amelia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!