Thursday, February 17, 2022

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

 If you are a fellow fruit bat like me, then you already know that it's the most wonderful time of the year!!! Why you ask? For you regular non fruit bat humans out there, it is Honeybell Season!!!
Honeybells are the best oranges EVER
This is my perfect dessert portion of fruit. Cut them into delicious slices and eat your way through a whole bowl of sweet orange-y goodness.
My whole soul feels like this when the fruit truck comes into town
Even Ernie McDoodle knows these are super special oranges indeed!
Slurp! "Ohhh it's honeybell season!"
"Mmmmmm Honeybells"
Agnes REALLY loves clementines, so she will be extra happy when she tries her first taste of orange gold!
"I can't wait Mom! Let's have a snack right now!"
Now I can't argue with that!!
Happy Honeybell Season! 
I hope you are enjoying the most wonderful time of the year as much as we are!
Always,
Amelia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!