Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Sometimes Dreams Do Come True

 After a half a year of planning, prepping, physicals, genetic tests, blood work, and medication changes, followed by 2+ years of of trying with: 5 failed ICIs, 4 failed medicated IUIs, a miscarriage, a blood clot from the insane number of blood draws, and a whole round of IVF- lots of injections,
Plus medications, egg retrieval surgery, a FET cycle, a ERA biopsy when that failed, and another FET cycle- shout out to my mom for helping me administer SO many weeks of PIO injections every single night.
 To then changing Fertility Clinics when I felt like I wasn’t being heard or treated more than just a number- undergoing more tests, another biopsy, a new diagnosis, a treatment plan, and an embryo transfer with a new protocol…
I am beyond thrilled and ready to announce my Rainbow Baby Always Amelia is expected to arrive April 2023. 
 Infertility is absolutely no joke, and I’m so incredibly grateful and elated to become a Single Mother by Choice. I was made to be a Mom, and after deciding to live the life I have always dreamed- although more untraditional than my younger self imagined- I can finally say it’s happening!! 
And the beautiful thing is I’m never alone, I have an amazing family and tribe of people who have supported me so much already. Y Acres Baby is already more loved than SHE can possibly know ❤️. 
Always,

Amelia

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Amelia! You are amazing, and that is going to be one lucky baby! So much love! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Amelia! That is an incredible labor of love and the start of a beautiful journey! So happy for you!!! Sending lots of prayers and good wishes for a happy, healthy delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was from me / us!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!