Sunday, October 9, 2022

One Decision Left - Y Acres Studio

 My botanical bloom/flower seed packet quilt idea has been hanging on my design wall for over a month.  I have pondered and pondered and tried so many variations on how I wanted to proceed with this quilt.
I left different fabric swatches up for days to give me ample time to decide and nothing worked.
Until this week! I finally found it!
Turquoise Ferns!
Now that I have made up my mind - it is time to sew!!!!
I am LOVING it!!!!!
Each flower shines within a field of ferns
There is no stopping me now
This is just what I envisioned
I can't wait to finish putting all the blocks together!
I hope to get this fully assembled this week
Only one decision left... 
What shall we name it???
Happy Sunday from Y Acres Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!