Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Tuesdays are for Lily

 Our sweet black satin doodle puppies have all found their new homes with awesome PAWrents.  We are so excited as Ms. Turtle collar girl is going to be an official High School Therapy Dog!  We just know she is going to do a great job at work! Our Fall Doodle puppies will be ready for new homes in early November. Today's spotlight is on our Lovely Lily Goldendoodle Puppies! We have one boy still available.
PAWfect time for a nice stretch
Just kidding! It is time for sneaking up on these leaves!
I always take a break for back rubs!
I can't wait for my turn!
Yay! I am next!
Ahhhh sweet puppy love!!!!
You can have your pick of either boy
Cream or Dark Apricot!
Pick me!!!!
No pick me!!!!!
Don't worry puppies, we know you will find the perfect PAWrents!!!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!