Monday, April 3, 2023

No Bunny Picked Me

 Oh my goodness.  Petunia's sweet Goldendoodle puppies are just so cute!  They head home this weekend just in time for the Easter Bunny!

Mr. Gummy Bear says, I heard the Easter Bunny is the best!
I can't wait to celebrate with my new family!
I just need to wait until Friday!!!!!!
Ms. Purple Collar Girl says, when I meet my new family I will give them the biggest kiss! 
SMOOOOOOCH!
My family comes Friday morning!!!!
Mr. Nautical Collar Boy says, "No Bunny Picked Me"
I am still waiting for my PAWrents
I guess I will keep looking
Hope some bunny loves me sooooon!
Don't worry Mr. Nautical Boy - Some Bunny will definitely fall in love with you!  You are too sweet!
Email us for more adorable photos!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!