Sunday, April 30, 2023

Y Acres Studio Eliza

 I have been thinking about a new bag pattern and 2 weeks ago I finally got around to putting my idea down on paper
Or rather make that papers
I think it takes me more time to write down the ideas from my head into my book than it does for me to make a bag 
Just have to transfer my design onto pattern papers
OKAY SEW!
The bag has 2 outer side pockets (large enough for water bottles) 
and 2 main outside pockets 
There are 2 large inside pockets as well
A Crossbody Strap
and a scarf tie!
I love it!
It is always great for me to see it on my favorite model
Easy to keep everything organized
Over the shoulder or crossbody

Now that I have finished my prototype
There is only one thing left to do
Make more!!!!
The Eliza Bag from Y Acres Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!