Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sandhill Sling Bag at Y Acres Studio

 Last week I made a new bag for the Y Acres Studio.  The pattern is not one of mine but looked so adorable, I had to try it. I mean who doesn't love a great sling bag????
Time to get started on the Sandhill Sling bag by Noodlehead
The hardest part in starting a bag is narrowing down all the awesome choices!!! I love bright fabrics for bags. 
Design choice made.
Time to put this bag together!
I am in love!!!!
Perfect for when you already have your hands full
A Large Zipper compartment is
big enough to hold lots of stuff!
And smaller outer zipper compartment
The outer pocket is a perfect size for a cell phone plus a few extras
Happy Sling Day from Y Acres Studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!