Friday, June 23, 2023

Scooby Doo and William Too

 It was a rainy day here so we played a few new games with the puppies.  The winner of the day was Laundry Basket Fun!
Scooby Doo Collar Boy decided to learn a new trick
I shall patiently wait for my Scooby Treat
Waiting is the hardest part
Gosh it smells so good I can almost taste it!
What a good puppy Scooby Doo!!!!!
Look who wants to share with you.....
Hi Scooby!!!!!
Do you want to share some Scooby Treats?
I will tell you a secret....
They are actually graham crackers
We can eat them together!!!
Some for me and
Some for you
Don't forget the last bite
Don't worry, I got it!!!!
You are a good puppy Scooby
Scooby is looking for his home and 
of course, he is ready to share some Scooby treats!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!