Sunday, October 22, 2023

Color My Kicks Y Acres Studio

 I recently ordered a pair of orthotic sneakers that are "hands free" with extra arch support for plantar fasciitis. They have super awesome orthotic inserts and I can quickly put on the shoes and take them off with ease.  I ordered the most "vibrant" color they had which is a mauve purple.  The other colors were black, grey and white - so obviously purple was my only choice! The shoes are great but being me - I needed more color!!!! 
Time to get out the fabric markers!
Ahhhh I am feeling better already
These matching mauve shoelaces have to go!
Who doesn't love florescent melon?!!!
My shoes are much happier now
And so am I
Ready for a test walk
3.5 miles later and feeling great
Color My Kicks at the Y Acres Studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!