Friday, October 20, 2023

Pint Sized Sunshine Fri-Yay

 Another grey rainy fall day meant that I just needed to look to my 'Mini Me' to find a pint sized ray of sunshine! 
And a super fun Fri-Yay was found indeed!
First we had to test out our brand new 
"Indestructible" book. Hazel just LOVES baby faces!
She is working so hard on sitting up independently too. I am so very proud of her!
After her very thorough book testing Hazel took a nap in the baby carrier and I worked on making her favorite food- Carrot Puree!
Prepped and ready for the freezer! 
I can't wait for Hazel's next pediatrician appointment next week! We crossed off all the foods he suggested she eat from her last visit and I can't wait to see what she should try next!
After a full tummy it was time for some more activity
We added a tent to our play gym to make today extra special
Hmm... Something is different...
Is it the mat?
Can I have a hint?
It has something to do with lots of polka-dots...
A polka-dotted TENT! I love it!
And my book is in here too! Want to read it to me again?
Of course I do Hazelnut!
You bring sunshine wherever you go
Thank you for always being uniquely You!
I love you my pint sized sunshine!
Thanks for making every day a day we say YAY!
Happy Fri-YAY Yesteryear Acres Family!
Always,
Amelia and Hazel Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!