Friday, December 29, 2023

Last Fri-Yay of 2023!

 It’s the very last Fri-YAY of 2023!!! How in the HECK did this year fly by so quickly!? And when did my baby get so big?!!!!? In a few days I will have to say Hazel Bea was born LAST YEAR. 
I will have to put her to bed before midnight and I will have to say "I haven't held you since last year!" in the morning when she wakes up.
DOES time move faster once you are a parent?! The 3+ years it took me to have Hazel felt the longest in my whole life. And now I swear I have blinked and she is now almost walking! 
So many things happened in 2023- Life, loss, love, and everything in between. I am so grateful to have this time to reflect on our last Fri-Yay of 2023 as well as thinking ahead to what 2024 has in store.
From all of us here at Yesteryear Acres, have the very best last Fri-Yay 2023
I know we will <3
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!