Sunday, March 3, 2024

Another Parenting Essential

One thing as a Mom that I have already learned is, you simply cannot have too many bags. I walk around like a verified pack horse everywhere I go. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU COULD NEED. This has been proven true on several occasions. I’ve even carried so many extra things that I had stuff to share with Hazel’s cousins when they’ve needed it. But the one thing I cannot stand (besides almost toppling through every doorway I try to squeeze through) is being unorganized. I want to know EXACTLY where her extra set of socks are in the big bag of bags. So it was time to make a lay-flat bag for Miss Hazel Bea!
For Hazel, it HAS to be purple. I’m convinced no other child has squealed the decibels and octaves Hazel reaches when she sees anything super purple-y
With some accent colors Mama likes since she does all the carrying 
Ahhh. I can feel the organization coming my way
Almost done!
Ta-Da!
Look Hazel! Raggedy Ann fits and everything!
Now we will always know where she is- safe and sound 
I think when Hazel gets older, I’ll turn this idea into a doll garment bag!
Even Raggedy Ann looks happier!
The Lay-Flat Bag… Another parenting essential!
Happy Studio Sunday! 
Always,
Amelia 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!