Friday, April 19, 2024

Bright Squares Kisses are my Specialty!

 Bright Squares Puppy is still looking for his FURever family.  He is the sweetest boy with a mellow easy going temperament.  Hazel and William both adore Bright Squares because he is so gentle with them.
Hi William!!!!
Hi Pup Pup!
Let's play!!!
I have to go get Hazel!
Hi Hazel!!!!
Kiss!!!!
Do you want to rub my tummy?
Don't forget my back scratch
Thanks Amelia!
Smooch!
What a lovebug!
Ready for his new home now
He says, won't you be mine?!
I will give you lots of kisses from your head
to your toes!!!!
SMOOCH!
Kisses are my specialty
Hazel!  You dropped your hat!!!!
Don't worry!
I will get it
Here you go!
Anything else I can do for you?
Ready and happy to serve
I am a FURever best friend
Email us if you would like this little lovebug in your life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!