Thursday, December 21, 2017

Sunset Doodle Walk

Last night my son asked me if I wanted to join him on a walk with the Doodle Doggies.  Of course my answer was YES!  I treasure our long walks together.  The dogs love it even more.  My son prefers off-leash doggie walks and the Doodle Doggies have the BEST time with him.
Time to head out!
Thanks for inviting me!
Come on Guys!  Let's go!
Workouts with Austin are the best!

How fast can you go?!
Oh boy there are so many things to smell!
Are you okay WAYYYYY back here Mrs. Yesteryear Acres?!

She said she is fine, Austin you are just so FAST!

Time for a hug break!

We love you Austin!

You are the best dog walker around!!

Hey Mrs. Yesteryear Acres, did you see the sunset?!

What a wonderful walk in the woods with all my friends!!! 
BEST DAY EVER! Thank you Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!