Saturday, December 9, 2017

Just whose day is it anyway?

For my mom's birthday this year I gave her the "Gift of Time".  I volunteered a full day of my time to do whatever her heart desired.  Clean a closet? Sure!  Wrap gifts? You got it! Organize office space?  Why not! My mom was given the choice of how to spend the day, where to spend the day and however best to use my assistance.  What did my mom pick????? A DAY OF FUN!!!!!!!  When I met her this morning she had a huge container of fresh squeezed orange juice waiting for me and an everything bagel and cream cheese.  Mmmmmmm.  We then did some Christmas shopping and went out to lunch.  We then did MORE shopping.   I had so much fun. It even snowed today! After our day full of smiles and laughter and fun....we went back to my house where Mr. Yesteryear Acres was preparing his special steaks and my daughter made her heavenly galette of potato anna to go with the steaks.  For dessert she made a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. The dinner was SO good.  I had the best day ever so I wonder......just whose day is it anyway???
Thanks for YOUR day shared together!
It was a great day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
and
let's do it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!