Thursday, December 7, 2017

The 25lbs of Christmas!

Oh my goodness have we been treated to so much yumminess - this is bound to be the best December yet!  My daughter has been diligently working on the Yesteryear Acres 25 days of Christmas Food calendar. Every day Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I have been treated to her chef and pastry delights! 
Pecan Danties....Yes please!

"Crack"er cookies....mmmmm

Banoffee Pie - My favorite! 
Ginger Cookies......OH they smell so good! 

Caramelitas....why yes I would love one 
and tonight...... 
Fresh Raspberry Macarons with Lemon ... ooh la la!
I think I just may need to rename the Yesteryear Acres 25 Days of Christmas to
the 25lbs of Christmas!
EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD!
Amelia.....are the French macarons ready yet?????
We haven't eaten for an hour!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!