Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Reindoodle Games

Scout's Puppies are starting to head to their "Furever" home.  They had one last Christmas playdate all together.  The beautiful sun-filled day made for a great time!
Who needs snow when you have snow Santa paws already?!

Did you hear Santa Claus is comin' to town?!

SANTA!!! Oh my goodness I KNOW him!

Rudolph and I are totally going to play reindeer games!

Make that Reindoodle games! 

Can I play too?!

I have been really good this year....NICE list for sure!

Oh boy, do you think Santa will bring us doggie toys to play with?!

OH MAN that would be awesome.....I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Maybe we will get to see our first snow!

It is sure to be a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Pawliday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!