Friday, December 22, 2017

Tucked in for the Night

The usual nightly routine around here is that I do all the late night puppy clean up, let the dogs out, start the dishwasher and double check to make sure all our sweet doodle puppies are tucked in and ready for a good night's sleep. Then I walk to the couch and have the doggies and kitties help me wake up Mr. Yesteryear Acres so he can walk up the stairs to bed. The other night I walked back to the living room.....and it was empty.  No kitties.  No doggies.  No Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  I went up to our bedroom to crawl into bed for the night and this is how I found my side of the bed
Well at least they are tucked in for the night!
Sweet Dreams Mr. Yesteryear Acres

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!