Monday, February 12, 2018

I should be working but

Every Monday brings a long list of things that need to be done.  On top of my normal list, I have to start working on our taxes.  They are due next month and I have to get busy! My list of things to do seems endlessly long.  I should be working but.....
Blue's Double Doodle Puppies need cuddling! 
Please don't go work 
We want to cuddle 
and snuggle 
There...Isn't this better? 
We won't let Austin go back to school! 
We will keep him trapped 
under a pile of puppy hugs 
Marmalade's puppies say, "Don't forget about us!"
That's right....come and cuddle with us
Perfect 
We won't let Mr. Yesteryear Acres get any work done either!
Looks like my list for tomorrow just got a bit longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!