Friday, July 27, 2018

The Adventures of Jethro

Jethro is finally here!!! I have been waiting for our training and boarding time together since Peaches had her puppies back in April!  My goodness is Jethro so big and fluffy now. He is one smart double doodle! While his furever family is away on vacation we will work on continuing Jethro's basic puppy commands, learning how to ring bells to go potty, crate training, leash training, fetch, as well as lots and lots and lots of cuddle time! These next few weeks are going to be so much fun! Today Jethro and I went on a nice long walk.
To the pond of course!
What are you doing Hickory buddy?
WOAH! You can fetch your otter toy way out there!?!?
But it is so far
How are you doing that with your legs!?
I think I like wading up to my elbows better...
Maybe I will learn how to swim when I grow up!
Mr. Yesteryear Acres says it's time to check the garden! Let's go!
Ah I see them! I see the zucchini blossoms! 

What a fun day!

I can't wait for our adventures to continue!

Always,

Amelia  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!