Tuesday, June 11, 2019

The Growing Tails of Ernie McDoodle: Weekend Walk

This weekend I took Professor Maverick and Ernie McDoodle to the Arboretum for a nice long walk. It has been a while since I have been able to take my sweet doodles to my favorite place making us very overdue for a visit! I was especially excited to try out my new leash coupler too! Who doesn't love 61 pounds + 86 pounds of doodle all on one leash!? Luckily we didn't see any squirrels and both my boys were super polite on our adventure!

We did my favorite loop- which includes the serene Japanese Garden

Plus a water stop...

or two...

Until I finally DRAGGED my boys back to the car.

We only made it 3.54 miles before these two doodle were just too dog gone tired to continue! Ernie's face clearly says "Please mom!? Can we go home now?!"

And he slept alllllll the way home!

Another successful adventure in the books!

Because tired dogs are happy dogs!! Thank goodness Mr. Moose was there to cuddle the rest of the night! (Yes Ernie fell asleep with his toy in his mouth- He is just too cute!!)

I can't wait until we can take even bigger hikes! 

Happy Dogs. Happy Human :)

Always,

Amelia








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!