Thursday, May 21, 2020

Just Ask Ernie McDoodle

It has been a super rainy week here at Yesteryear Acres. Each morning I wake up hopeful for a forecast change, and yet, each morning I get the same answer - more rain. Now this may seem very dreary to all the humans, but just ask Ernie McDoodle what to do on a rainy day and he will be quick to tell you, "Just do what you would do on a sunny day of course!" Rain or shine, Ernie McDoodle lives each day to the fullest. If anything, the rain just adds another element of fun to his day!
Ernie Says....
You can do anything on a rainy day!
You can go puddle jumping with a new favorite stick
Go on an extra green nature hike with your brother
Smell the fresh spring fields
Run as fast as you can- "Go Maverick! Go!"
And my personal favorite, play Hay Field tag..."Mr. Yesteryear Acres, I am sure all the rain knocked down your hay... Wink Wink"
Tag you're it Maverick!
I'm going to get you!
Every day is a good day to be a doodle doggy
Just ask me, Ernie McDoodle!

You are so right my sweet double doodle boy! Every day is a great day with you!! 

Always,

Amelia












No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!