Saturday, May 22, 2021

Studio CATurday

This week has been super busy at Yesteryear Acres! Between getting the garden ready for planting, puppies going to their Furever homes, and life in general (I mean we HAVE to stop to eat food and ice cream of course!) we have not had any time in the Y Acres Studio to sew. Luckily I have a wonderful kitten who reminded me that a Studio CATurday was a pretty good substitute for our weekly project update. 
Merlin kitten! Are you in my purse?!
"You made it Mom! Therefore I love it"
"Look how much room there is in this bag! And the quality of craftsmanship is just PUUURfect!"
Why thank you my sweet kitten face!!

Happy Studio CATurday!
We hope to be sewing like the wind oh SEW soon!

Always,

Amelia






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!