Friday, February 3, 2023

Air Fryer Fri-Yay

 I don't know about you, but I am SUPER guilty of getting in a routine of making the same things for dinner week after week after week. So when my parents got an air fryer for Christmas, I took it upon myself to break out of my comfort zone and make some new things! Or at least put a crispy spin on some beloved classics...
For my first experiment, homemade French Onion Soup
Complete with air fried cheese toasties
This meal had me TRANSPORTED back to a bistro where I studied abroad. 
With my air fryer confidence boosted, I tried vegetarian dumplings next!
They were crispy and made my tummy VERY happy! 
Why mess with a good soup and sandwich theme when you can make air fryer grilled cheese and tomato soup!?
Or a sauerkraut impossible sausage sandwich...
And side salad!
Eggplant "fries" parmesan pasta! - Side note, there are no more pictures than this as we ate it so fast! I almost cried when we ran out of food!
And my bravest air fryer meal to date: Beyond burgers and sweet potato fries!!
As you can see, I have mostly thought of sandwich ideas, so if you have a tried and true air fryer recipe you love, send it our way and I will test it out!
Happy "I can Air Fry that!" Fri-Yay!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!