Wednesday, February 8, 2023

The Growing Tails of Ruby Lou: Wellness Wednesday

 Sometimes you have to do something really yucky to do something great down the road. Yesterday Mrs. Yesteryear Acres got her second dose of her Shingles vaccine- which means she feels QUITE under the weather this evening. Luckily there is no better nursemaid around than Miss Ruby Lou!
Hiiiiiiii! Happy Wellness Wednesday!
I am here to help you feel better
Here is my bone! I know that will help your fever!
After all that's what doodle doggies do best!
SMOOCH!
I might not know what Shingles are.... but I am glad you won't get them now!
Us too Ruby Lou! 
We are proud of you for feeling yucky today so you won't get Shingles tomorrow!
Feel better Mrs. Yesteryear Acres!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!