Wednesday, February 1, 2023

The Growing Tails of Ruby Lou: William is My Hero

It is no secret that Ruby Lou LOVES her toys. She is the happiest most playful puppy there ever was! So when squeaky blue puppy went missing a few weeks ago, we did a big search of the house and we STILL couldn't find her beloved toy. 
BUT GUESS WHAT!?!
William is the hero that we need!!!!
IT IS BLUE PUPPY!!!
Sometimes all you need is a toddler's eye view of the world!
Ruby Lou missed you squeaky blue puppy!
"How could we be apart for so long!?"
"I simply do not know how you could have been lost!"
"It wasn't me who could have possibly misplaced you!"
"I always keep you right where I can squeak you"
"Look Mom! It is my Blue PUPPY!"
"I Just missed him soooo much!"
"He makes the best squeaks ever!"
CHOMP
William is my HERO!
"I will never lose you again to the depths of the radiator" 
"I shall keep you at my side forever!"
Thank you William for being Ruby Lou's Hero!
BLUE PUPPY IS BACK PEOPLE!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!