Tuesday, February 21, 2023

That's a Smart Idea!

 Each evening Always Amelia, Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I love to do our puzzle of the day. We play Wordle every lunch and during dinner we have one word or math or logic puzzle we do together.  It is fun to do and of course, who doesn't love to keep a sharp mind?!  Here are a few of our favorites so far this year.....
The weekend puzzles are printed on the same page
which is torture for me because HOW can I wait to solve the next day's puzzle when I can see it right in front of me?!
Always Amelia loves word puzzles the most
Mr. Yesteryear Acres loves a math puzzle
I love ALL puzzles!
This was today's puzzle
if you want to play along
scroll down to find the solution.....
Happy That's a Smart Idea Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!