Friday, February 17, 2023

8 Months FriYAY!!!!!

 Today marks week 32 and the beginning of month 8 for Always Amelia's pregnancy!!! 
Time for a photo shoot!!!!
Here are some of our favorites.....
Photo Credit: Me  
(Wow I am awesome!)
Okay.  The model is pretty good too
Yes, It is super cold out.
No, the photographer (me) didn't care!
Now walk around the pond so I can get more pictures of you!
Perfect
I love these tiny bunny slippers
Everyone needs at least one belly photo!
I made Amelia do a Glamour Vogue shot!!!!
Amelia's favorite outfit....and pictures!!!
Dear Y Acres Baby Girl
We cannot wait to meet you!!!!!
Happy 8 Months FriYAY!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, beautiful mommy. Can't wait to meet this beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!