Sunday, February 12, 2023

Y Acres Studio - Drawing You In

 Another fun week of small project finishes at the Y Acres Studio.  This week we filled the studio with quick cute drawstring gift bags.  Anyone who knows me knows that I hate wrapping presents.  I just loathe it.  I would much rather whip up a beautiful fabric drawstring bag for gift giving than use wrapping paper.  I love doing it AND the recipient gets 2 gifts in one!!!!
For small gifts, this size will be perfect!
Or should I say "PURRfect"
Ready for a little treat
for a special someone!
I think the Devons believe that I made this one just for them
Sorry kittens
This bag is for humans only!
For a bit larger gift giving
These are a great size
However, the pattern calls for ribbon closures and I am just not a fan
Time for an upgrade
Ahhh much better
I love working with fabric
Just in time for a birthday party event!
Happy Sunday from Y Acres Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!