Sunday, May 7, 2023

Y Acres Studio - More Eliza

As soon as I finished my prototype for my new bag design, I immediately started making additional Eliza bags
I have a thing for elephants

All the pieces cut, ironed, and ready to put together
Always Amelia worked on the other side of the table assembling her new Eliza bag.  She made this a few days before Miss Hazel Bea was born. I wanted to be sure my instructions were clear so other people would be able follow the pattern directions.
Eliza #2 Finished!
I love my scarf tie additions
Always Amelia's Eliza 
Boho Chic!
Perfect for over the shoulder
or crossbody
Dont forget to hydrate!
The side pockets hold large water bottles
Cute scarf tie!!!!
Thanks for modeling my bag Always Amelia!
Time to make some more!
Happy Sunday from Y Acres Studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!